Tuesday, December 2, 2008

This is the germ of an idea, an experiment in creative collaboration. It is an audio visual art project and as yet is without a definite shape, floating as it does in the space between creation and embodiment, already more than a twinkle, but not yet a star...

The project is to involve film, music, sound, poetry and illustration (actually, it may extend to include dance, performace, installation and other things unspecified) I am inviting collaboration from a range of creative people that I know and love. It begins with this blog, where I hope to get feedback as to whether this is a great idea and what areas could be explored. I will be posting reports, ideas, images and files for inspiration...

Please subscribe, post a comment, or even better - mail me if you would like to take part (email link is in the profile page). This could be the beginning of a great adventure!

No comments: